In this section, a list of IELTS speaking latest cue cards is given and you can download the whole pdf from the link as well. All the topics are very important for IELTS speaking exam.
Quick Tip :
Before beginning with the solution, we would recommend you to try to think as many points as you can in your mind or write them down on the paper. Try to construct the sentences with proper vocabulary. IELTS speaking test is for assessing your vocabulary and grammar. Try to speak in front of mirror and always record your speech in mobile phone and listen to it. It will enable you to identify your mistakes. IELTS examination is not all about how many exercises you have completed instead how well you have improved in each exercise. So, try to improve your language.
CUE CARD LIST:
1. An intelligent person that you know.
2. Describe a time when you were cheated/ when someone lied to you / someone did not tell you the complete truth.
3. Talk about an interesting old person you met.
4. Talk about a time when you traveled with an old person.
5. Describe one of your grandparent’s jobs.
6. Food that people eat at special events.
7. Describe a special date in your country’s history.
8. Good news that you heard/received/read on the internet.
9. A subject you did not like when you were at school but now you find interesting.
10. Describe a time when you showed or taught a young person how to do a thing.
11. A person you would like to study or work with.
12. Something you bought but did not use much.
13. Talk about a public facility that improves/influence local life quality.
14. A book you want to write.
15. Talk about a friend or person who recently got success.
16. Describe a person you wanted to be similar to when you were growing up.
17. Describe a situation when you did not have enough time.
18. The historical period you want to know more about.
19. Describe a time when you found something that someone lost.
20. Describe your idea of a perfect home or dream house.
21. Describe a place such as a park or sports ground which has developed in your city for the betterment of people.
22. Things you usually do well (or do regularly) for your job or study.
23. Describe a good law in your country.
24. Describe something you made yourself for your friend (handmade present).
25. Talk about a skill that takes a long time to learn.
26. Talk about a beautiful city.
27. Describe a family business.
28. Describe a time when you searched/looked for information from the internet.
29. Describe when someone gave you something you really wanted.
30. Talk about equipment that was broken and you got repaired (or which had a problem).
31. Describe a faraway(remote) place that you would like to visit.
32. Talk about a foreign language you want to learn (other than English).
33. An important decision you made with help of someone.
34. Talk about a time when you received money as a gift.
35. Talk about a thing you complained about something ( but finally got a good result).
36. Talk about a place where you like to study (indoors/outdoors) or where it is easy for you to study.
37. Describe a teenager you know.
38. An interesting part of your country or A place that is interesting in your country.
39. Talk about an interesting talk or a lecture.
40. Talk about something that you borrowed from your friend.
41. Talk about a game or sport you enjoyed when you were young.
42. Describe a person whom you have never met but heard a lot about him and would like to meet.
43. Talk about a TV Program that made you laugh a lot.
44. Describe a plant grown in your country that you think is important.
45. A talkative person.
46. An animal you like the most (Strange/ seen for the first time).
47. Design of a building you visited and liked / Talk about a building.
48. A street market in your city / A street market where you did shopping.
49. Describe an outdoor sport that you haven’t done yet and would like to do in the future.
50. Describe a time when you had to change your plan / you changed your mind.
51. An exciting book you read or a book you read recently.
52. A website which helped you to do something/website you visit often/ use regularly.
53. Describe a famous person that you are interested in.
54. Describe a quiet place.
DOWNLOAD THE SOLUTION PDF FROM GIVEN LINK :
Keep in mind :
The above model answer is for your reference only. According to your ideas you should change the sentences. This structure is for your reference, do not copy this word to word, instead try to convert it in your own words. The purpose of this format is to show you the proper structure which you should follow to get 7+ bands in IELTS speaking.
Practice these techniques and strategies. You can get the practice material from here.
I hope you find this section useful and if you have any queries or comments, please let me know below.
The best possible way to get updates about our blogs. Follow us @wordsforielts.
Contact us here to get email notification and some useful vocabulary list or tips.
Good luck for your exams.
Thank you !