In this section, a list of IELTS speaking latest cue cards for May-August 2019 are given and you can download the whole pdf from the link as well. All the topics are very important for IELTS speaking exam.
Quick Tip :
Before beginning with the solution, we would recommend you to try to think as many points as you can in your mind or write them down on the paper. Try to construct the sentences with proper vocabulary. IELTS speaking test is for assessing your vocabulary and grammar. Try to speak in front of mirror and always record your speech in mobile phone and listen to it. It will enable you to identify your mistakes. IELTS examination is not all about how many exercises you have completed instead how well you have improved in each exercise. So, try to improve your language.
CUE CARD LIST:
1. Describe an advertisement that you remember.
2. Describe an occasion when the vehicle you were travelling in broke down.
3. Talk about a singer or musical band you enjoy listening to
4. Describe a water sport that you would like to try in the future
5. Describe an occasion when you got up extremely early
6. Talk about a prize you want to win
7. Talk about a time when you gave advice to someone
8. Talk about a problem solved through the internet
9. A person you think has interesting ideas and opinions
10. Describe a time when you enjoyed you visit to a park or a garden
11. Describe a practical skill you learned
12. Describe a person who speaks foreign language well
13. Talk about a historical building
14. Describe a person who helps others in his/her spare time
15. Talk about a place where you spend time with your friends
16. Describe a time you visited a place with you friends
17. Talk about someone who encourages you to achieve your goals
18. Describe an unusual vacation you had
19. Describe your favorite clothes
20. Talk about a game show or quiz programme on television
21. Describe a time when you invited someone to have dinner at home or restaurant
22. Describe a time that children made you laugh
23. Describe a time when you heard stranger talking over the phone
24. Describe something that you brought home from a tourist place
25. Describe an occasion when you received an incorrect information
26. Describe a person you have seen(met) who is beautiful or handsome
27. An intelligent person you know
28. Describe a time when you were cheated
29. Talk about an interesting old person you met
30. Describe one of your grandparent’s jobs
31. Describe a kind of food that people eat during special events
32. A subject you did not like when you were at school but now you find interesting
33. Describe a time when you taught or showed a young person how to do a thing
34. Talk about a person you would like to study/work with
35. Something you bought but did not use much
36. Talk about a newly built public facility that improves/influence local life quality in your city
37. Talk about a person/friend who recently got success
38. Describe a person you wanted to be similar to when you were growing up
39. Historical period you want to know more about
40. Describe a time when you found something that someone lost
41. Describe your idea of a perfect home or dream house
42. Things you usually do well for your job or something
43. Describe a good law in your country
44. An important decision you made with help of someone
45. Talk about a thing you complained about something
46. Describe an outdoor sport that you haven’t done yet and would like to do in the future
47. Describe a time when you had to change your plan/ you changed your mind
48. Describe a party/ describe a party you attended or joined
49. Describe a healthy lifestyle you know
50. Describe a time when you received horrible service
51. Describe a time when you enjoyed free time
DOWNLOAD THE SOLUTION PDF FROM GIVEN LINK :
Keep in mind :
The above model answer is for your reference only. According to your ideas you should change the sentences. This structure is for your reference, do not copy this word to word, instead try to convert it in your own words. The purpose of this format is to show you the proper structure which you should follow to get 7+ bands in IELTS speaking.
Practice these techniques and strategies. You can get the practice material from here.
I hope you find this section useful and if you have any queries or comments, please let me know below.
The best possible way to get updates about our blogs. Follow us @wordsforielts.
Contact us here to get email notification and some useful vocabulary list or tips.
Good luck for your exams.
Thank you !